One thing I get excited about is helping other writers achieve their dreams. As a writers I understand the challenges that come with completing a manuscript. My Mentorship Program can help you reach the last page of your story. Having someone who you’re accountable to can move you to not only finishing your book, but give you that feeling of accomplishment, and discovery of those proud moments in your writing journey.
I spend time with you in planning your next move toward ‘The End’ So we will look at:
- Where you are with your manuscript and what’s holding you back
- What’s missing in your story (a deep dive into your manuscript)
- Who is your story for?
- Discuss making time to write
- Plan a schedule in and around other commitments
- How to discover your best writing time (when you are most creative)
- Your writing space
- Who is your best cheerleader?
- Discuss and implement what techniques and tools to use to reach your goal
- The story structure and putting an outline in place
- The characters and their role in the story
- The setting and sense of place for the reader
- Manuscript finished, now what?
I will be with you every step of the way with scheduled weekly calls or via Skype or Zoom to discuss and review your writing practice, help with suggestions on plot, character, dialogue, POV, setting, to drive your story forward.
Mentorships are available in 12-week blocks. Use the form below to apply. Cost $720 with a Deposit of $200 to secure your spot. Instalment plan available.